Land’s Edge’s track record with regard to participant safety during its 17 years of operation is impeccable.
Land’s Edge has documented Safety Management Procedures in place for every program and every activity, for adherence by Land’s Edge staff and participants at all levels and at all times. All safety management documentation is under constant review.
The documentation includes:
- Land’s Edge Common Practice Manual
- Land’s Edge Safety & Emergency Procedures (Location-specific)
- Land’s Edge Standard Operating Procedures
- Land’s Edge Activity-Specific Risk Management Matrix
- Land’s Edge Area Assessment Documentation
- Land’s Edge Safe Camping Checklist
- Land’s Edge Medical Form
- Land’s Edge Dietary Requirements Form
- Land’s Edge Consent Form
- Land’s Edge Crisis Communications Documentation (including Media Liaison)
Look No Further. Contact Us Now.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR OUTDOOR EDUCATION NEEDS
P: (02) 4234 3278 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 326, Berry NSW 2535
Enjoy your long weekend and add an outdoor adventure or two into the mix!! #easterbreak #reset #digitaldetox #relax #outdooradventures ⠀ #repost @mrmysto⠀..
Our Knox Grammar School Program in Kosciuszko National Park was an awesome success!! With abseiling, hiking and camping leading an action filled outdoor..