Land’s Edge’s track record with regard to participant safety during its 17 years of operation is impeccable.
Land’s Edge has documented Safety Management Procedures in place for every program and every activity, for adherence by Land’s Edge staff and participants at all levels and at all times. All safety management documentation is under constant review.
The documentation includes:
- Land’s Edge Common Practice Manual
- Land’s Edge Safety & Emergency Procedures (Location-specific)
- Land’s Edge Standard Operating Procedures
- Land’s Edge Activity-Specific Risk Management Matrix
- Land’s Edge Area Assessment Documentation
- Land’s Edge Safe Camping Checklist
- Land’s Edge Medical Form
- Land’s Edge Dietary Requirements Form
- Land’s Edge Consent Form
- Land’s Edge Crisis Communications Documentation (including Media Liaison)
Look No Further. Contact Us Now.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR OUTDOOR EDUCATION NEEDS
P: (02) 4234 3278 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 326, Berry NSW 2535
Monga National Park, South Coast NSW caters to a variety of activities with 4WD touring routes, walking and horse riding tracks, peaceful picnic areas..
Surfing on into the weekend like…. how’s the gorgeous crystal blue line in WA?! .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ @southwestsaltwater ⠀ #beachphotography #naturephotography..